Monday 14 October 2013

Kobo Kilig

The Kobo's been getting buzz since National Bookstore brought in and sold the e-reader. What I didn't realize is that when I listed on Smashwords, Well Played got listed on Kobo Books too. And can I just quickly blog about how it's been doing? Because SQUEEE!

#21 on Kobo's top 50 ebooks as of October 14!
#5 in the Romance, Contemporary and #6 in the Fiction & Literature categories!
My friend Jason has the Kobo Glo (I am so jealous because, save for a clip-on reading light, I can't read the Kindle in the dark!) and he sent me this picture of Well Played in his reader.
Ooohhh!
You can also get Well Played in the National Bookstore website (AW YEAH!). If you don't have a Kobo, you can also read it on an iPhone, Android or on your tablet / desktop. Go go go and buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment